Apply permaculture design in your life with personal support from an experienced permaculturalist and a community of other apprentices to connect to.
Done your PDC and want to continue your learning journey with permaculture? I am a tutor for the Diploma in Applied Permaculture Design, which is a self led learning journey in which you create a portfolio of at least 10 designs with support from experienced tutors, like myself, who support you on your journey of learning the art of permaculture design and meeting the requirements for accreditation.
It is a rich and rewarding journey and you can really tailor the experience to meet your needs of how you learn and what you want to specialise in. I have many years of experience as a permaculture designer and teacher and as a tutor so I can offer you support on your personal diploma journey, guidance and mentoring on the design process and lots of knowledge and guidance on specific topics including:
- Applying permaculture design to social and personal situations and systems
- Green roofs
- Veg growing
- Natural beekeeping
- Wild food foraging and medicine
- The Work That Reconnects / Active Hope
- People Care
- Reedbed treatment system
- As a tutor I use intuitive, deep listening and clear reflection. I am direct, supportive and encouraging.
- I offer face to face tutorials in Devon and Cornwall and skype or phone tutorials if you are further away.