Clear, friendly and professional support for your the formal environmental accreditation of your business.
Book your free phone consultation Arrange an assessment
ISO14001 and BS8555 are the officially recognised standards for Environmental Management Systems, offering formal evidence of the environmental credentials of your business. Since their inception over 10 years ago I have supported a whole range of different businesses through the process of:
- Implementation – With my wealth of experience I can easily help you work out how these standards can apply in practice in your business, help to create a plan to implement the changes and set up the necessary systems.
- Training – effective and clear training for any relevant staff in the skills necessary to meet and maintain this standard.
- Auditing – audit all parts of your business and the environmental management system, as part of the systems requirements and when you are ready to be externally audited/accredited.
What does accreditation involve?
Accreditation is carried out be a third party certification body. They will visit and audit your business against the standard requirements. I make sure you have everything in place to pass that audit and obtain your accreditation.
Specific trainings offered?
These trainings enable your staff to be competent in terms of their responsibilities as required by the standard.
- Environmental awareness & culture change
- Waste management
- Introduction to EMS
- Sustainable business
- Spills training
Your key customers may require Sustainability management, one step beyond environmental management. I have extensive experience in sustainability assessments of businesses and implementation of sustainability management systems.
Previous clients and testimonials
“We were particularly pleased from the outset with Klaudia Van Gool’s performance and attitude in recognising our needs and interpreting our bespoke list of services to meet ISO 14001 accreditation requirements. Klaudia has helped the whole company become acutely aware of our environmental impact both as a company and as individuals.
Klaudia’s passion for reducing environmental impact enabled her to channel this into a professional framework that was easy to follow and has become engrained within our daily routine and procedures throughout all company departments. We look forward to adjusting our processes to maintain the new ISO 14001:2015 standard.”
Jake Whitford, Pepper Communications
Companies I’ve done work for range across all sectors and sizes and include:
- Environment Agency
- E&JW Glendinning Ltd
- Pepper Communications Ltd
- Bond Pearce LLP
- Lynher Dairies
- Proper Cornish
- Event Cornwall
- Gidleigh Park Hotel
- Business Link